Cool Stuff

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey, You Can Call It Progress


I had another half-way decent night of sleep last night. Probably 2.5...perhaps 3 hours total. And i have just felt an underlying current of well being. All are major differences from the way I have been feeling around here of late. I cannot wait until the time that writing about my day to day life as a person in recovery does NOT include writing about how CRAPPY I feel....that time is coming.

So I am optimistic and I would without a doubt say this is the most promising stretch of feeling OK I've had in 9 weeks of dealing with this exhaustion/illness. But I am still very week and I have numerous other issues. But I can deal with it because I once again feel hopeful again so we will see...                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment