Cool Stuff

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Powerless and PO'd about it!


There are times where it's been hard to come  up with the energy or motivation to post something here on Shell Shock Serenade. It doesn't happen very often but today...right now even I just kind of have a heavy heart and I'm just not feeling it.

I would be less then honest if I didn't admit there was something behind this feeling tonight and there most certainly is. But unfortunately I cannot come clean and talk about it because it involves the confidentiality of someone else and I cannot violate that by sharing the details of what's going on. Let's just say someone I care a great deal about is going through a very difficult and unsettling time. It really is unfair but due to circumstance there really isn't much that can be done and I feel terrible about the situation.

There are sometimes instances that occur in life where I am completely powerless to do anything about something and this is one of those times...Why? Because there is too much at stake if what I say gets used against my friend. It involves the custody of their child and I would love nothing more then to post the truth about this screwed up situation but the risk is to great.

I can only pray that justice is served ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment