Cool Stuff

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Friday FOLLY!!


Early Friday mornings usually find me on my way into town early to meet several men from my church for breakfast at 6:30a and book study/discussion.

I'm sorry but the domestic side of me today just makes me bust out laughing. Here I am getting ready to head into Coldwater, 20 minutes or so away to meet with a pastor and several church guys when just 6 years ago if someone even suggested I'd be doing such a thing I would think they'd lost their mind.

Sorry folks, I gotta run and yea, I wasted a blog post and a few minutes of your time this morning just to tell you how IRONIC...even CRAZY this new life of mine is.....oh yea, I left out amazing and WONDERFUL TOO!


God Bless You All and have a Happy FRIDAY!

PHOTO: K.T.

1 comment:

Comment