Cool Stuff

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

White, Fluffy Blanket...


Ah yes, just when the mild winter here was sinking in and we were actually beginning to forget that we actually live in Michigan where we should have significant snowfall right now, we get several inches of the fluffy, white stuff. And with Kim leaving at 3:40a this morning I felt compelled to do the drive and it was so peaceful out there with a light snow still coming down. The picture doesn't really do it justice but hey...it's 3:30a OK?! I am a morning person yes but I don't do my best work at the Ass Crack of Dawn...

Not sure why I felt compelled to post that but I did so i just RAN with the feeling.

I am really missing my grandsons Mason and Maddox this morning along with their mum, my beautiful daughter Chelsea. Oh well, I got to be patient but I wouldn't hesitate to jump in the car and drive their right now if I could afford to take the trip. OH well...soon...

For now I'm gonna lay back down, close my eyes and let my dreams take me there...            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment