Cool Stuff

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A "Holy Cow!" Sunday


Holy Cow! Do I ever happen to have a major case of the Sunday afternoon "Sinking Spells" going on (that's what my grandma called those sudden periods of low energy)...I feel so freaking  lethargic right now....All I feel like doing is laying around or sleeping...perhaps sipping a large iced tea, haha. But in a way...that's what Sunday afternoon's are for, right?!


I will inject a thought and a memory in here right now. Last year about this time and on a similar kind of Sunday afternoon, K-Sue got herself baptized and it was really cool...I had gone and done the same thing 6 months before in the Spring. The reason I thought of it is that they are doing baptism's today at a church members house in their pool. Then everyone goes swimming which I find really cool.


I never thought I would be a "believer" in God but in all reality, I didn't really have anything to do with it...it just happened, no kidding it was just like that. It really just happened on it's own and honestly I couldn't be more grateful....

Photo:KT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment