Cool Stuff

Monday, July 16, 2012

Oatmeal Man


I know this will not sound sane nor rational but I am really starting to believe that it is possible for a human being to get hopelessly addicted to Oatmeal. Why do I think that? I am hopelessly addicted to oatmeal and I can't stop eating it.


It all started out innocently enough...I just wanted a healthier start to my day, that was my motivation...now the mere thought of skipping my daily bowl (this bowl is so large it's more like a bucketful!) or heaven for bid...RUNNING OUT sends absolute shock waves of horror throughout my (now a wee bit healthier) body!


I suppose there are worse things to be addicted to...I mean I should KNOW, of all people...right?! But still the notion that I MUST HAVE something does not sit well with me nor will it ever. But Boy is this stuff ever good....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment