Cool Stuff

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thankful


In early September my son is getting married...he is the youngest of my two children. Both of my kids will be married then...though he pretty much is already in practice since he currently lives with his future wife and they already have their own home, several dogs and have really established their life together as a partnership.


To tell you the truth I do not feel old or weird at all about having grown children and two grandsons...in fact I actually really like it. I am comfortable growing old and consider it a gift since there was a time I was doing everything in my power to end my life. 


So living to see my kids grow up, meet my grandchildren is a privilege and one I will never take for granted...
                                    

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you and the chance you get to see your children grow up :) I know I am young...but I hope to one day get to this point in life as well!

    Much love and I've missed you. My life is SO crazy. I need to take time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Comment