Cool Stuff

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nodding' Nonsense


I am once again in that terrible pattern of "nodding off' from exhaustion...usually when I am by myself and often when I am reading or writing a post for this blog. I wake up with the imprint of my keyboard on my forehead....


I am not getting enough sleep and I have tried everything...nothing is effective on a consistant basis. I used to take melotonin and that was working well but now it doesn't and I end up feeling dried out when I take it then end up not able to fall asleep. It is frustrating to say the least.


I have to end this post because it's taken me over half an hour to writ this...Good Night People


Photo:KT

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!

    I'm sure you've tried everything, but maybe meditation and more exercise???

    I feel your pain, I really do.

    Sleep well, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do my best...but it IS what it IS, C!

    ReplyDelete

Comment