Cool Stuff

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time Of The Season

Sunday morning, cold and cloudy....anticipation is in the air. The potential of significant snow hovers out there, the first real heavy snowfall of the year is predicted, sort of*. I always look forward to it. Unfortunately there is no sure thing so we wait and anticipate.

There are those that lament the loss of summer...hell it hasn't been summer around here in 3 months and they act like it was only yesterday. I say embrace it man, let the snow fly. Big ole piles of it would be just fine with me (now that the old plow truck is functioning!). As I mentioned in an earlier post, that is why I adore Michigan: The four seasons are experienced here in all their finery.

It is now Winter Time so I say bring on the white stuff (Hey, watch it former recovering dopers out there, I mean snow, real snow, lol). I do like this time of year when the seasonal change is still new, fresh and you look forward to it. Since it is also Holiday Season, that adds to the festive feel of it all for me.

So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....


* With Lake effect sure you can never truly predict snow, it's sort of an educated guess that everyone counts on...mainly to be disapointed one way or another later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment