Cool Stuff

Monday, January 16, 2012

The DUDE

The visit to Dr. Dude (Dr Daoud and it's pronounced "Day-ood" and as far as I'm concerned that's close enough for said nickname) went well. The Barrett's Esophagus is still a concern but we have opted to "wait and see" instead of trying to pursue any untried laser techniques that may or may not reward us with positive results. 


The truth is the current situation is trying enough so we will stay the course for now. I meet with my regular Doc Thursday and we will figure out a strategy that hopefully gets us through winter and
and then we'll go from there.


So it was a cautious yet optimistic visit and that's good news for me. So I' going to close because I cannot keep my eyes opens...i'll               WRITE LATER...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment