Cool Stuff

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowflake


This is an actual photo of a good, 'ole Southern Michigan, mid-January snowflake...taken by my friend and photographer Kathy Tomson. It's complex yet there is something very pure and straight-forward in it's beauty.

I am very fond of art...Impressionist Painting for example is probably my very favorite form of artistic expression. And I have often stood in awe as I look at the works of Van Gogh, Renoir or  Cezanne. But nothing I have ever seen created by man they don't come close to matching the beauty and exquisite joy seen in this one single, solitary creation of GOD.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment