Cool Stuff

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

IT Was YOU All Along...



Thanks GOD...
Man I really don't know what else to say except Thank You for saving me from myself. My entire life was focused on anything and I mean ANYTHING and EVERYTHING except on YOU. I acted like I was GOD...Obviously I wasn't and I'm not. I am but merely a man...flawed, sinful, deceitful by nature...so very weak without YOUR strength.


In the depths of my worst trials/troubles, I begged for MERCY...for you to help me, to get me out of the difficulty I'd gotten myself in (AGAIN). And on those occasions when you did...I still DENIED that it was YOU who helped me. I mocked you and those who chose to FOLLOW YOU. I would immediately forget about YOU the second my trouble passed and I no longer "needed" your help. I was a complete sinful, mess LORD yet you still loved me. 


And somehow...deep in the depths of my scarred and battered SOUL...I always knew you were there. And in your boundless MERCY, LOVE and GRACE...you sent your one and only SON here to earth to take a bullet for me and all of those sinners like ME. He died so we all could be FORGIVEN.


What else can I say: Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment