Cool Stuff

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Quick Good Morning...



As the post title suggests...I am in a bit of a hurry this morning. I am going to try and keep a commitment to a new (new to me that is) Friday morning book study group that meets at 6:30a at the Coldwater Garden (a local greasy spoon). My trips out into public lately have not gone very well and I'm already feeling poorly so I don't know...we'll see.


I am even more concerned about a Jail Ministry training class that starts tonight (6-10p) and continues tomorrow (9a-5p) and then repeats those same hours 2 weekends later. Right now as I sit here I cannot see how it will be possible for me to make it through even the first few hours...all I can do is pray about it. If it is truly meant to be...then so be it.


OK I'm off to town...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment