Cool Stuff

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today Please!

A snowy morning's adventure to see yet ANOTHER member of the medical profession that calls themselves: Physicians...


One element of saving grace in all of this is I actually feel like headway has been made. I slept a total of almost 2 hours last night even though I had my worst evening of recorded  blood pressure results ever.


I posted yesterday about how uncomfortable this high BP makes me feel and I am NOT getting used to it!  I said then that I was in the weird position of actually looking forward to going to the doctors appointment and that feeling still holds. I'm really concerned and I know that with high BP for this length of time that something is not right. Let's just get to the bottom of it...today please!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment