Cool Stuff

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting On With It!

I have never before experienced high blood pressure and I can say that just from having this current experience with it right now...that I am quite unnerved by it all. I feel very uncomfortable physically in  my own skin, which is not I typically feel so it all feels very strange to me at the moment.


It is certainly rare that I actually look FORWARD to a doctor's appointment but that is indeed the case tonight. I am hoping we can get this figured out and treated accordingly...I want to get on with living a life!


So yes...I am quite frustrated by the lack of progress and just want to get over this miserable period of exhaustion, sleeplessness, illness and physical hardship. Hopefully tomorrow's appointment will lead toward finding some answers...and then a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment