Cool Stuff

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Illness is Good For Something...


Hey Shell Shock Readers...regulars mainly but any others too...this will come as a complete SHOCK I know but I haven't been feeling well lately. I KNOW, I KNOW it's a huge surprise...

My cable TV was acting up yesterday so I ended up having to call CHARTER Cable to come and check it out. Well if anyone else has had that experience it typically is a real hassle getting through and getting something set up for a repair. Unless your can't sleep and you are calling them at 3a like I did last night. man they were so efficient, ran some tests and scheduled a repair...I'm waiting for them now.

The pic above I took looking out over Coldwater Lake this morning just before sunrise and I thought I'd share it. More later folks....

1 comment:

Comment