Cool Stuff

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pleased To Report...

Well, I just had one of those "Twilight Zone" type moments that typically happen to me once in a blue moon but since I've become an exhausted, sleep deprived WRECK of a human being now happen several times a day, tee hee...


I had completed an entire morning post...pics and all. I thought I brought it online yet...it was was no where to be found. 


So this is the post dear reader that you will get this morning...and it is a pretty good morning.


I did not sleep at all but I definitely feel less stress and more serene. And it amazes me how much I notice that slight reduction in the way I feel. So I'm going to look at this as progress and lay down to try and catch a few more winks.....


(PHOTO: Kathy Tomson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment