Cool Stuff

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Too Tire To Write...EXPERIMENT FAILED

(I am actually going to try to post something tonight. Let's see how long it takes before I completely run out of gas and haven to quit, lol!


I'm not sure if I am just going to free form  and just RIF whatever comes to mind or just h....)


The text above was as far as I got before I nodded off onto the keyboard for 10 minutes or so. And that is just the way it happens...boom and I am out of it. I have no idea how long this whole episode of ill health is going to last but it is definitely starting to take it's toll and yes, worry me a great deal. But what can a person do except go on...


And I am going to close for the night. I thought I might be able to pull this off but I am too exhausted to write....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment