Cool Stuff

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gainin' On It (I Think)

Photo Kathy Tomson




I think I am slowly beating or at least "gaining on" the fatigue by laying down to read and just nodding off for 15,20...25 minutes at a pop, 4 or 5 times a day. It doesn't sound like much but when you ad the 40-50 minutes I was already getting just trying to sleep and the combination seems to be enough to start something. The key is to keep plugging away.


That is where it can get overwhelming and begin to seem as if there isn't any any hope for the situation to change. I accept what I can get and move forward. I really look at it as what happens well roll with it and things are slowly improving. I am always reluctant because people wan't you to feel better so they are always saying  "Oh you look so much better"...and so on. And some days they are right but deep mostly I am still really suffering.


I don't always want to be negative but if you tell them you are feeling better, even a little bit...in their mind your healed so they act funny when you tell them the following week you are still struggling.... 


But for now, we are making small gains and keeping the faith. K-Sue arrives tomorrow and we need a place for her to stay until she can get settle                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment