Cool Stuff

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Resolution..Required, Please!



Honestly...I think this latest health crap is interfering with my life long love affair with coffee. Those people who know me understand that I truly love coffee and have made a routine of drinking it starting off first thing in the morning since I was 10...perhaps 11 years old. That is pushing 40 years of morning coffee, coffee after dinner...coffee at one time was appropriate for for just about every occasion. 


I never tired of it or graduated to expensive, fancy Latte's or Ice coffee's...NOPE, just strong black coffee for me.Truly one of life's simple pleasures...


Well, when a human being goes for WEEKS with out more then an hours sleep a person gets desperate. I drastically have increased the amount of coffe I drink a day. I basically have a cup of coffee in my hand around the clock and I realize it isn't a good thing so it really has to stop.


But even when I don't drink coffee I can't get to sleep or stay that way for very long. Let's just hope this visit to the doctors tomorrow brings some resolution to this whole big mess!                         

1 comment:

  1. You might want to consider changing to espresso - only because the beans are roasted differently, leaving more of the essential oils in, and being gentler on your stomach. Just a thought. I can't drink coffee any more, but I can drink espresso.
    ~~stay strong~~

    ReplyDelete

Comment