Cool Stuff

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's DEFAULT FONT BABY!!!!



As I sit down to write a post in BLOGGER, I use their template which sets up the format in which I write. One of the things I have always liked to do is frequently change the font and size of the text I'm using. I have noticed but never used the top choice "De..fault Font" so tonight I am writing this in the mysterious, almost magical DEFAULT FONT. I even feel special tonight...well I always do because Jesus Loves me and THIS I KNOW but even more special then I normally do....


I wonder if there is such a thing as a "Default Mood" for human beings...like your too tired to be really cheerful and don't want to be a jerk so you just switch into the Default Mood Mode (DMM) and are just pleasant, quiet...not in the way.


Of course the down side to that is somebody else like a spouse or boss somehow getting control of your default switch and controlling you like a robot. I know....where in the heck do I get this STUFF from and frankly I think I'd rather not know... 






I just want to take a second and mention that a friend of mine and a fellow member of my church is losing his fight with Cancer o the MOUTH. He isn't expected to live. I hate this disease with a passion! But tonight isn't a night for anger...NO, it's a night for prayer: I am thinking and praying for you my Brother Brett and for Lori too...God Bless You!

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts his way, and yours, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comment