Cool Stuff

Monday, May 14, 2012

And I Don't Know Why...



The last couple of days I have been  really thinking about my life, how I've really been feeling and the impact of my behavior (now but also in the past) on the people I care about. I guess I am also considering how I act affects all of my relationships and dealings with other people, including folks I'm just now meeting for the first time. There are relationships in my life right now that I am most unhappy about but in those cases the ball, for the most part is in the other person's court.


In other words I feel like I have done my best to make amends, to make things better and for whatever reason, the other person just isn't there. They may still be angry or resentful...I don't know but it isn't working out. 


It makes me sad and in some cases really hurts my feelings because I care about people and I don't want things to end this way. I know that my fairly recent conversion to Christianity has caused some long time friends to lose interest or become suspicious of my intentions.  I understand but that does not lesson the painful reality that old friends or family members no longer want to be a part of my life or are disapproving of my beliefs.


Some of these folks just may take time to come around...no one really knows.  All I can do is be me, love people to the best of my ability and keep living a healthy and positive life. We'll just have to wait and see what happens...

(PHOTO By Kathy Tomson)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment