Cool Stuff

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Me MUM


It is Mother's Day here in the United States. I haven't the foggiest idea if this day is celebrated anywhere else. It has always been an odd day because truth be known, I am adopted and have no knowledge of my birth mother other then she was 20 years old when I was born and the father was an Attorney, her boss (she was his secretary) who was married with 5 grown children and grandchildren of his own. HA...I was creating controversy right from the very beginning!

But I have NEVER doubted who my mother was and have always celebrated her...she is a wonderful, loving, AMAZING Mum and I could never imagine anyone different. That is my Mum in the picture above taken last Summer standing with my Father.

So Happy Mothers Day to my Mum, I love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment