Cool Stuff

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Living IT!!

 Even though I am struggling mightily with my physical condition as I explained in the last post I couldn't be happier as a human being. I not only got a second chance in life but I literally came back from the dead...I was physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually  dead as a door-nail and completely without hope that things would ever turn around for me.


But boy did they ever turn around....it wasn't sudden, it has taken a great deal of time and hard work but it is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt worth it.


I had a really good day today...actually I have had several days here where I just thought at the end of each day that life was really special and I was blessed to be experiencing it. I don't ever really recall feeling that way about my life before. More often then not I was just trying to survive each day...I never expected to feel any special about it. 


I just feel very grateful to have lived, survived and now have this amazing life to live all over again. I have so many things to be thankful for and I wouldn't even know where to begin. But I am grateful and the best way to show it, I have learned is to LIVE IT. So that is exactly what I intend to do do...LIVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment