Cool Stuff

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moods And Weather



Ever feel like your mood mirrors the weather? I suspect lots of peoples moods are influenced by the weather but I've noticed that I will feel a certain way then go outside later and sure enough my mood was eerily similar and I had not been outside yet. 


Today is certainly one of those days...I got up early but didn't have a clue what it was like outside but sure enough I was feeling distant, kind of cool, blustery and feeling disconnected from people...much the the windy, gloomy morning here on the island. 


It is just a little interesting connection that I have noticed over the years and it seems to happenn more frequently now.


I have a little medical thing going on today so I have must run...well, er...lay down and go for a wee little ride...Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment