Cool Stuff

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Simple "Thank You"



This day is coming to a close...a day just like any other day and it really was a pretty good day. I can't help but think of the amazing people I have in my life...I am so very grateful to have the friends that I do. The loving support of my family, who probably had every reason to renounce me, to turn their back on me forever at one time...yet, they are still here with me....The old Tina Turner song asks the question: "What's LOVE got to do with it" well the answer to the question my friends.....is EVERYTHING. It's got EVERYTHING to do with it!
Tina Turner

And then I have Kim...who has been with me through thick and a whole freaking bunch of "thin"...what can I say, she's never left my side. She is without a doubt my best friend in addition to being my partner. I cannot envision my life with out her...                                                                                                                                                              

Thank you all for being there, it means the world to me and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment