Cool Stuff

Friday, March 23, 2012

There Is A Time For ANGER.



I Have stressed here many times how much value I place on being able to talk about the stuff that is on our minds, perhaps affecting us negatively and I have been known to Emo-V (vent) more then a few times when things are eating away at me. But there are times when it isn't appropriate for me to do so. 


Perhaps the stuff bothering me is so specifically linked to someone else that I can't in good faith really talk about it. As much as I would like to publicly humiliate a few people for the dumb, heartless or mean-spirited stuff they've done...I cannot do it.


Tonight is a night where I am really upset with a few people and in all honesty it is completely justified.... so I'm angry. I am so angry in fact, that it truly is tempting to slay the idiots I'm upset with through the power of the media here on Shell Shock Serenade. But that is where I have to draw the line. That was never the point of Shell Shock and quite frankly it's not the kind of person I am.


I have no problem with anger or with being angry...it's a natural human emotion and there is nothing wrong with expressing it...as long as you do it in a responsible and healthy manner. Blowing up on someone on the internet is not what I would call healthy OR responsible. It actually would be something the individuals I am not happy with would do in a second...if they actually were literate enough to read and write more then there own name...OK....sorry, I couldn't resist!!


So this is all you get my dear reader friends...I cannot divulge anymore information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment