Cool Stuff

Friday, April 27, 2012

Daily Blog Fodder



I don't actually know how long it's actually been but I have posted at least once a day on Shell Shock Serenade for a year and a half, perhaps two years or more with out missing even one single day. Now it's an obsession to post. But it's more then that really...I feel that if I am committed to doing a blog, in real time about the EVERY DAY LIFE (There's the key, folks) then I need to represent at least once every 24 hours.  And typically I'll post more then once a day anyway.


And I will be honest here...though I'll admit I have FORCED a post or two once in awhile to meet that commitment...most of the time I have something really legitimate I want to write about. And that is the part of all of this that truly surprises me..because I never thought that my particularly boring life (these days anyway) would be interesting enough to provide fodder for a daily, public journal...yet it does. Of course I am sure some find it absolutely a bore...but hey, to each his own.


We (K and I) are dealing with another issue with her car. Yes it's a Toyota and they have an excellent reputation for quality but this baby has nearly 250, 000 miles on it and certain things like the radiator and front brake shoes are going to wear out in that time...plus it's 16 years old. Such is the way it goes in life.


I am going to take advantage of a sunny yet cool afternoon and hit that little white ball around for awhile. We shall write to y'all...LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment