Cool Stuff

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Little Rain Must Fall...

Rain Forest Wallpaper
It never fails...just when I feel like a nice pattern of sleep and health related stuff is starting to come together I spend a whole night unable sleep. In a way it doesn't matter because I did not have anything going on this morning...my usual 8a Monday morning commitment  was canceled today so I was able to get some writing done.


We have had some much needed rain here in S Michigan the last couple of days and combined with warm temps it was darn near humid yesterday. So the trend toward a warmer then usual Spring has continued.


I think I have mentioned before that I am typically not a person whose over all mood is influenced by the weather. For some folks, they fall into Depression if there isn't enough sunny days and the like. I really enjoy a variety of weather and that is why I particularly like living here in the upper mid-west. We get a good dose of all four seasons and I particularly appreciate that.


Today should be a fairly mellow day though I am going to try and go back to the jail tonight as a participant in the Forgotten Man Ministries. My physical issues this winter have prohibited me from going and that has gotten frustrating because I love doing it.

So I'm hoping I feel up to it but if not the annual Forgotten Man Banquet is tomorrow and I'll start getting back into the swing of things with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment