Cool Stuff

Thursday, April 26, 2012

It Isn't...OK, OK?



Maybe I would have been better off had my head actually just gone ahead and exploded like I wrote about in a post yesterday


Today...well saying that things are just slightly "outta balance" in my world today would be a huge understatement. I don't like to talk about this or write about it but I am really struggling with physical pain.


I can't even come close to describing the pain that I am in and how you can start to feel like you will NEVER get relief from it. People will look at me and since I don't exaggerate or try and ham it up, they cannot have a clue how much I hurt and how limited I truly am physically. 


I hate living this way and I just mentioned to K in a text that feeling this much pain really causes me to start thinking crazy sh*t. It always kicks in my old thought process of wanting to self-medicate which I have not given in to but it bothers me.


I'll have more on this subject this afternoon....


(PHOTO: American Battle Monuments Commission)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment