Cool Stuff

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A little Blog Tweakin'



Regular visitors to The SHOCK will recognize  a strip of photos underneath the title header of this blog. I am going to post photos as I take them using my Istagram account which is linked to this blog. I just thought it might be fun to try it when I noticed another blogger using it, my buddy Ryan at Wax Red Threads.


So I'm am going to try and get into the habit of taking some photos regularly...not something I have done much of in the past. We'll just have to see how it develops.


I am headed out to the 24 hour Mega-Store that shall go un-named because I don't really feel like giving them a plug. I love shopping at 4am, something I got used to doing working off shifts all those years during my career in production management. So I'm off to grocery shop and meet up with K-Sue before she goes off to work. Catch up with you all later and hey: any feedback on the Instagram photos or anything else is ALWAYS welcome here on Shell Shock Serenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment