Cool Stuff

Friday, September 2, 2011

Ripping What I Sowed...

Yeesh! I just read the post I wrote this morning....NOT really my best work would be putting it mildly! What a boring piece crap that was! Boy sometimes when you write spontaneously as I do you can hit a home run and other times you whiff...this one, at least in my opinion...whiffed!

Ach, well you win some, you lose some I suppose. I'll say that the photo was pretty darn cool though!


But...now that I think about it, it is easier to come out with better, more intense, interesting posts when things are NOT going well...when things are good, well it gets a bit boring. Which in it's own way is a very good thing...I don't need chaos in my life just so my blog posts are better, that's for sure! Normalcy...It just doesn't always make for compelling blog posts though, right?


We are having what will probably turn out to be the last heat wave of Summer 2011. It's well over 90 degrees with 60% humidity...it feels kind of good really. Often Labor Day weekend is a bust as far as weather goes here in lower Michigan. I recall when I was a kid it often rained which was memorable because we had the original cottage then and it was small so we were very crowded. Plus there was no cable TV, no Internet...we had NOTHING to do when it rained. Except for me...i loved to read!


But this weekend looks like it's going to be a great one for the holiday...things are still fairly quiet but give it time...it will be jumping tonight I' sure...


Still thinking about a reasonable and responsible but not embarrassing way I can write a post or two about the impact of rape on sex and my opinion of sex in my life. I'm struggling with this...because it has been traumatic and it really did mess me up for a long, long time. I kind of wish the thought of writing about it never occurred to me but it did, so there must be some reason it did.


I won't agonize anymore about it...I have a feeling that it will come when it is supposed to...that's the way this usually works...


HAHA...I just now realized that this post probably isn't any more interesting then the one I wrote this morning and just ripped here earlier in this entry. Oh well I'm trying, I'm trying...