Cool Stuff

Monday, July 4, 2011

THE 4th

The 4th of July...Our county's Independence Day, Happy Birthday America!

It's also the third day in a long weekend and we look like we are going to have scorching hot weather again today. It's 5 am and I've been up and at 'em for over an hour. It's weird but I slept better then I have in....well as long as I can remember. A really good night for me.

The holiday is winding down though it was pretty crazy out last night, the revelry in full and I mean FULL swing! Again it's exciting though there are obviously annoying aspects to having the island over run by people who are less then considerate, oblivious to the fact that there are other people on the planet in that they have no respects for the space and property of others, etc.

It will be interesting because the parade is today and that is always fun to watch...

OK gotta bust a move here...the Island Association has their Anneal Meeting at the Golf Course Clubhouse today and I have to help set up so I'm heading up there. Have a happy 4th....