Cool Stuff

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just Saying Stuff...

I kind of like life today, well sort of...maybe, perhaps. Is that wishy-washy enough for you haha. The day feels surreal as days often do now. It's a strange existence but I accept it now as the way it is going to be. I really can't say whether I prefer the life of constant routine and responsibility to a corporation I had before or the freer, yet less certain and in many ways harder life today.

I think since today still feels like I'm living and learning on the job that the uncertainty brings some negative feeling to the situation. Still the rewards today are great though different, I don't live life stuck in a rut and I'm at least open minded enough to just relax and not let myself get too stressed or sidetracked from the task at hand.

I still feel the need to plan and know what's in store for me but in many ways it's better for me in the long run to roll with it.

Today is going to be hot, my son, his fiancée and K-Sue are all visiting so it should be fun.It actually does feel like a holiday...we have some plans so it should be fun....

I'm off to try and get some ZZZZZZ's so G'night!