Cool Stuff

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Posts Without Pictures...

For those readers who may not have been aware, yesterday...Saturday July 30, 2011 was "Post Without Pictures Day". I know, I know...it is hard to believe such an important and relevant day as this escaped notice by the rest of the world but in the course of earthy chaos and great events it somehow got overlooked. In tribute to that fact I am going to start today's series of posts (if there indeed might happen to actually be more then one post today!) with another "picture-less post"...

I realize it sounds all a tad goofy...well consider the source!? Of course it's goofy, off the wall and weird...those words accurately describe my mood this fine hot summer morning on the very LAST day of July.

In addition to posts without pictures I wonder if anyone has noticed that the entries themselves have gotten considerably shorter? That too is by design though I am a bit reluctant to take that too far. Heaven forbid I fall into the trap of being "wordy" (something I am susceptible to for sure!) but I do not want to go to far in the other direction and have the posts be so short, to the point and concise as to lose their depth and interest all-together.

Like much else in life as I know it...it is a razor thin edge to walk if one's intention is to maintain their balance.

Another busy day today...the main attraction being the Death Of Kim Hof at 3p this afternoon. Followed by her Baptism and rebirth into a whole new life with the Lord. Really cool stuff, this Baptism! I was of course baptised myself in the third week of March and it is still one of the most profound experiences of my life. That "Old Kim" is gone forever...

We have several other things happening and today so i have to run. perhaps we'll pop in with another post later today...perhaps Pictures?!