Cool Stuff

Friday, July 22, 2011

Dog Day Morning Report

Wow, that was a bit of a trippy post from late last night....This morning's post will be equally short because i have to get going.

I just wanted to document a change I've noticed in my morning routine. Typically I wake up very, very early. 3:30a is not unusual...and that is still happening. What is a bit strange is that i used to feel really good and lately I have felt a few less then pleasant symptoms such as nausea, excessive tiredness, a really sore lower back/neck.

I have had my moments before...I'm no stranger to discomfort or pain, but it is a noticeable change in the way I have been feeling so it's important. I suspect that the T-Shots (Testosterone) are the culprit as far as the nausea goes and the pain, well that happens all the time. So I just continue to monitor how I feel as the day goes on and see how I feel...

We are experiencing the same extreme heat that much of the country is...I think this will be the 7th straight day of temps in the 90's.They predict a little break Monday and Tuesday but even the "break' temps are in the mid to high 80's so no real relief. So no real relief in sight as the "dog days" of summer are now on us for real.

So off we go to begin another day's journey to see where it lead us...