Cool Stuff

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Off Kilter...a Bit.

Even though I was up at the crack 'o 3:30am, helped Marty out up at the Clubhouse, played my version of crippled golf and did a bunch of stuff around here...it still feels like a lazy Saturday. It's over 90 degrees yet it is truly a "dry heat" as they love to say out in Arizona. But still it's stinking hot, not a cloud in the sky...simply a stunning summer day on the lake.

Speaking of the lake, it is obviously crowded out there on the water...what better place to be, eh on a day like today?!

So now what do I do? I'm lethargic, unmotivated and hot.

I had a rather unpleasant experience late this morning. I got some news that an issue that i thought had been resolved a long time ago wasn't. One of the people involved was less then forth coming (they weren't honest) and it really created a mess. i was upset, disappointed and yea, hurt because I didn't expect this at all. especially from this particular person.

Well the immediate issue itself is being resolved and I spoke to the individual and we have worked things out but it kind of took the air out of my awesome day. Oh well, sh*t happens I guess but I really thought this kind of stuff was a thing of the past so it really knocked me off of my square.

It's getting close to dinner time but it's too hot so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. So I'll just leave it at that...