Cool Stuff

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sick Of All The EYE (I)


I have been getting frustrated with myself because it seems like more often then not I am using the word I in the first sentence of each new post. It just seems too self oriented and I don't like it but then I go "DUH!" it's a freaking blog about my life so I guess there isn't much I am going to be able to do about it. I have to write about myself...that's what this is all about. But I find it interesting that it's starting to bother me a bit..

I think it is good I'm getting sick of writing about myself all the time and want to include other interests and subjects in my posts...If this blog is going to continue in anything close to it's originate form then I am going to have to get over my reluctance to write in the first person about little old me. I mean I still think this concept is relevant and there is still something to offer someone who is searching for info on recovery or trying to heal from sexual abuse, I think this is still a great and comfortable way to reach out to those folks.

Anyway, I had been thinking about that for a couple of days and wanted to share it here and otherwise get it off my chest. So that's that I guess and I'll close now...