Cool Stuff

Friday, June 24, 2011

Spoiled Little Brat!

A couple of days ago I wrote a post about a decision I had to make concerning my Wednesday nights and what study group I was going to attend. It was a difficult choice because I really enjoy both groups, the people and the material. I really didn't want to choose but there is no other alternative....I was torn up about making this decision enough that I was motivated to write about it here.

Well, today I was with some friends in recovery and one of them asked me about my big decision and I realized that I hadn't mentioned here on the SHOCK what I had decided to do. And I know every reader was just freaking twitchin' to know what I had going on with that. My life being so exciting and intense you know....
Actually I decided to....not decide, at least for another week. There is another week of journal work, a closing discussion group type thing so I'm going to attend that. Basically I bought myself another week to figure this out but honestly I am not doing myself any favors because this really kind of sucks having to make this choice, basically. Don't get me wrong, it's not often in life where you get to make choices where you can't lose either way. Both of these study groups are really great so I can't lose. But I'm selfish like and I want to go to both study groups, wah, wah, wah! I'm like Veruca Salt...she wants her bloody Oompa Loompa's now and I want to go to both study groups NOOOOOOWWWW!!!

OK, now that I revealed my true, whiny and ryhm's with "twitchy"...behavior I think I'm going to have to settle down a bit and follow my heart. It truly has been one of these things where I have made up my mind a couple of times, it was a done deal only to have something happen at the very last minute to change my mind.

But hey, at least I came clean and let everybody know what's going on. I don't want anyone losing any sleep over my decision..tee, hee...right! Honestly...it will work out just the way it works out...funny how that always happens, huh?!