Cool Stuff

Friday, October 28, 2011

Back Pocket Post Subjects

I have two post subjects that I have been carrying around with me in my back pocket...so to speak, for some time. Both are somewhat unsettling and provocative so I've debated on the necessity of ever posting either one of them...but honestly I think I have to. They are relevant to my life and the choices I've made..especially stuff that I have recently been dealing with.


I usually do not do this kind of thing...share info about future post topics or ask rhetorical questions about stuff I might write but I just thought it seemed like the right thing to do...the funny thing is that I think everyone that knows me and reads this blog regularly realizes that I am going to write those two posts...


Perhaps I won't do it today...but then again, maybe I will, I know that I'm gonna write them suppose so I probably should get cracking...eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment