Cool Stuff

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quit While I'm Ahead, Shortest Post, Nighty-Night!

"Tis an odd time of day to post and I'm feeling odd to boot...perhaps disgruntled would be a better description. I think there has been a little too much reality in my blog about a real person's life...yeesh! 


I just realized that no matter how much progress you might make in changing your life there is always a LOOONG way to go. I upset some people I care about with some of my less sensitive comments about college sports teams and I feel bad about it. I struggle at times to always see another person's point of view and end up saying the wrong thing. Oh well, I suppose if you write as much as I do it's probably a miracle that I don't offend more folks.     


I think I'll quit while I'm ahead..this is probably going to go down as the shortest post on The Shock that wasn't written on a mobile device....Nighty Night!