Cool Stuff

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Have A Question?

This is actually a real question. I apologize ahead of time but there have been some technical issues with Blogger and I'm not sure if I have been able to work them out.


Has any reader out there posted a comment and not seen it come up on the post or received a response back from me. Recently a reader emailed me and said they could not comment, there was not comment column on the post. 


I really would like to know if this is still a problem. Now if it is, then you obviously can't leave your response in a comment so if you could email me at thormoo1016@gmail.com and let me know I'd appreciate it.


I am getting nearly 3 times the hits on Shell Shock then I was getting just a month ago yet I have received ONE comment in the last 3 WEEKS! This is RARE so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ahead of times...