Cool Stuff

Monday, October 10, 2011

Night # 1...Successful!



It has really been a great day and I couldn't be happier...or more exhausted. I can't remember the last time I was here in Holland overnight...it has been awhile!


We spent some time with my son at Skiles Tavern devouring some darn good PIZZA PIE...then headed out to the beach at Holland State Park where we walked/talked, had dinner later at China Inn (One of my complaints about Coldwater...they have ZERO decent Chinese restaurants in Town) After getting back to the hotel we went for a swim, which is pictured of  above. 


The only bummer about the day so far was that the Detroit Tigers lost in extra Innings against the Texas Rangers...I have the Lions on Monday Night Football. It has bee a wonderful time and the day went really fast.


So one more day and perhaps we'll check back in tomorrow night. Good Night...