Cool Stuff

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Didn't Finish!



Did not finish...That about sums it up as far as the Boilermakers were concerned tonight in Madison, WI as they dropped one to the Badgers 66-59. I know there isn't any shame losing to that team, especially in their building but it was a game we really could have won and yea, probably should have won. What can you do, we turned the ball over late, committed a dumb foul and that was the ballgame. After we had taken a lead with 59 seconds to go.

I just don't get it at all, this team plays like champions most of the time then can't seem to find their way out of a paper bag when it counts. I know, I think they could really do some damage in the NCAA's but I was born and raised a Boiler BBall fan and Big Ten Championships are still IMPORTANT. We have NO chance now, 3 games back of the Buckeyes and tied now with Wisky each having 3 losses. Oh well, took my mind of the crazy weather for awhile.

Yep, we are getting hammered! It is really coming down and the wind is Howlin'! We were due but I probably didn't help matters temping fate by making fun of all the lousy winter weather forecasts leading up to this blizzard. OK, so they got one in TEN right, they're still battin' a 100, no so hot....

OK, well tomorrow we'll have to dig out and see if anything is left standing out there. maybe I can get some good pics. That's all my buddies on the E Coast want to see, right? More pictures of snow, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment