Cool Stuff

Monday, February 21, 2011

Un-Comfort ZONE

I have issues...no, they haven't all gone away just because I've tried to make some major changes in my life. I try to hard, I want to make things happen now instead of letting things happen in their own time. Inpatient...ah, YEA! Just a little, er...maybe a lot, hehe!

I think it's kind of a wanting to be god thing..I want to control what happens and when it happens. I don't relax so well and really don't do "letting go" well at all.

An example: I have to get up very early tomorrow and leave. I noticed just a few minutes ago it's snowed some since I plowed. I was hoping it hadn't because I really don't want to have to do it before I leave. That means getting up even earlier (already the alarm is set for 4a) and plowing at 5a.

Now that I've seen the snow I'm agonizing over it. See I want to plow now so I don't have to tomorrow and it has me wigging and out of my comfort zone right now. Why? It shouldn't be a big deal but it is some flaw I have in the way Iplan and process and cope with change I guess.

Strange stuff, I know....

2 comments:

  1. #8 Purdue - sounds pretty good to me
    #1 Duke - sounds even better to me

    just get the shit out of the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like where Purdue is, they are peaking at just the right time. Duke, it just doesn't surprise me no ,matter where they end up...they will be fine but the #1 ranking sets them up for a #1 seed. I* don't think any one expected that from them this year but hey, they're DUKE!

    ReplyDelete

Comment