Cool Stuff

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ach, Old Boy...More Living...Less DEAD!


Yes it's the same old me...different day. And I am still suffering from the effects of sleep-deprivation, financial and health related worry and just the basic crappola that comes with living. But there is a bit of a difference...

I am just not going to let the bastards, as it were get me down. And that is typically my response these past few years when life gets difficult or the going gets hard. I know that some-how...some-way there is a reason for all this emotional, psychological and PHYSICAL CHAOS...and there are times that I am not privy to why things happen the way they do. I don't get to pretend that I am GOD anymore and you know what? I don't want to either..I am not nearly qualified enough...I'll trust GOD.

So much of how a person feels is a choice...I know, I know...some people have some severe physical issues and it's impossible to just close your eyes, click your heels and everything will be OK. I am one of those people with severe physical pain and disability so I totally understand what that's like but when I think positively and focus on GOD even though I still hurt...I feel better. That's just fact and I can't really explain it.

Today I am choosing to face forward and be positive...let's see how that goes, shall we?!        

(PHOTO: Kathy Tomson)                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment