Cool Stuff

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Charter Drops The Ball and Surreal Shopping at 5a



Well, I just had the interesting (Read: SURREAL!) experience of grocery shopping at Walmart at 4am on a Sunday morning. It actually was an efficient and easy but chaotic way to do it this morning  because all the stocking people were in the aisles but it went just fine. 


Kim and I couldn't sleep and Charter Cable Company has once again dropped the ball since we have been without Cable and Internet (I am using my phone as a wireless "Hot Spot") for two days. Anyway, it was an adventure and now we are headed of to church. I'm kind of stocked about getting home because Kim is cooking a Mexican breakfast of Eggs, Chorizo and Tortillas so I can't wait to get home. See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment