Cool Stuff

Thursday, December 29, 2011

To Lazy To Title This...



Once again it seems I am pushing the very limits of exhaustion...and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I am right up against it...teetering between reality and hallucination...I am definately walking around now in a semi-sleep state...this morning (2:30am), I caught myself walking out the front door....the frigid , snowy night air I think woke me up.


Man do I need some sleep! Ach! I am getting rather sick of this crap and it only seems to be getting worse.

Today I am able to stay indoors and just rest...though I haven't been able to sleep I have gotten a lot of stuff done and stayed off my feet a bit. I am going to have a bagel here in a minute then crash...I will try for a serious post a wee bit later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment