Cool Stuff

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"To Keep Me Mind From Wandering..."



My mind is sort of wandering this morning...I'm a bit distracted yet 
I feel OK. I am still not getting very much sleep....not just at night but overall. I slept a total of about 50 minutes total yesterday...that is unhealthy and I can feel it I really taking a toll on me.


I got back a half hour ago from a one on one reading session with a mentor, it's studying theology really and that was a really challenge, let me tell you....I managed to survive so I guess I did OK.


I don't know what I am going to do about this...I am exhausted. I supopose I'll eat and try to sleep but after that I'm not sure...I'll write later after (hopefully).


Before I close I have to reiterate how concerned I am because I do not have a real life right now. I can't concentrate or keep my eyes open...I feel like I'm dying even though it'd been said one cannot die from lack of sleep...well, if this gets any worse then I will certainly challenge that premise.                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment