Cool Stuff

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Midnight Insanity



I met this morning for coffee with one of my closest friends...he is a Christian (and one of my mentor's) and in Recovery as well. He is one of the few people I completely trust. And even though he is incredibly busy (he is a small business owner and a Deacon in out church) he finds time to read my blog. 


Well in the course of our discussion he was acting a bit funny and I had a feeling he wanted to tell me something. Well basically he let me know that a lot of my blog posts lately, especially those done when I am awake all night by myself are..well, they make me sound a little bit like I'm NUTS! And they do...because I knew that already, I have written many of those while barely being able to stay awake. Now he didn't use the word NUTS, that was my choice for this post but the point is the same...those posts come across as a bit "off the wall....".


My point for mentioning this here is that I want the readers of Shell Shock to know that I have intentionally left those posts on the blog because they capture a very difficult period in my life. I do think that I have gotten a handle on posting in the middle of the night so you shouldn't see any more of that (I Hope!) but I think it's important for that work and time period to be represented.


But I am not NUTS...at least not permanently so, haha! 


(Photo: Kathy Tomson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment